Friday, February 3, 2012
What is Targeted Hypertrophy Training (THT)....Well this type of training has you training in cycles to constantly add weight to increase your muscle mass and fitness level. Some things that one might expect from this training is......
  • Unprecedented gains in lean muscle
  • Increased strength and power!
  • The Key exercises for explosive growth
  • Workouts that average 30-40 minutes only
So today I have started my first cycle in the 8-12 rep range. Today was Triceps and the exercise were French press, then Triceps push-down. I started with a few warm with about 40lbs, then did my first working set with 90lbs. The second was 85lbs and the third was 80lbs. There was approximately a 3min rest in between. As for the Triceps press-downs I followed the same working order with one burnout set at the end for 15reps...

At the start my stats are:
I will continue to update my progress and add tips for THT workouts. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

OMNI V BLENDER


Blog Archive

About Me